search this blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

the wall family


Allyson and Dustin are expecting their first baby. A girl. Taylor. And I can hardly wait!

I've known Allyson for over 10 years now and even though I hardly see her ever anymore, (which is way too long!) with Ally, you can pick right up where you left off. She's just an amazing fun human being with a totally open spirit that just shares and shares! This Baby Girl Taylor, is so lucky that God gave her to this couple. She will have so much fun, laughing, playing and loving, and growing up a "Wall".

Hey, you two? Thanks for the grand tour of the place and just sharing a bit of your lives with me. I'm so thankful that I get to do this.










Click HERE for the rest of The Wall Family Photographs. I should have them complete by September 18th.

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 5:27 AM  

Wow! I don't even feel like the word "talent" comes even close to describing how you can capture such awesome images, but that's the only word I can think of right now. You are truly talented...and Dustin and I (and Taylor) are blessed b/c you captured images of one of the most special times in our lives. We love you!!!

kristinbednarz 6:45 AM  

awww...

I love you guys too, Ally. Such a cute little family and I'm so proud of how you and Dustin have your lives geared towards Him. It's such a blessing to see you two grow. Literally! LOL

Anonymous 6:24 AM  

Kristin, You are awesome. Not only in the way you capture special moments with your camera, but in all your reflections on life and family on your blog! Thanks for letting me call you friend and for touching my life

kristinbednarz 6:34 AM  

Total Kleenex fest here, huh guys? Janet, it was so cool seeing you and your long hair on Sunday. HA!

Why don't you have a blog? Come one! You of all the talented people in the world, needs to blog. Lots to share there.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP