search this blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

my first time at the fair


I'm pretty sleepy as I type this, but I just know Amanda and Kyle are checking every few minutes. (Click HERE to view their web page.)

Checking my blog.

Anxious to see.

And nervous! They were worried about what I would so and show. I don't want them to worry...it worries me. No worries!

I had so much fun tonight. I had my first time at the South Plains Fair. Yep. I was a "fair virgin". LOL

I had been once before with Devin, but it was to see a concert, not walk the midway, smell the smells and ride the rides. Tonight we rode the rides! And I can honestly say, I don't think I'm a ferris wheel type of person. Or Amanda either for that matter. But the things we do for the sake of love, passion, and art.

Here's the sneak peek you two. You did fab! Thanks so much!










5 comments:

Anonymous 7:41 AM  

Absolutely beautiful. They are just perfect. We had so much fun! I am so glad we got to relax and be ourselves with you.

We appreciate you doing this for us. You are going to be our photographer for LIFE!

kristinbednarz 7:46 AM  

After this much fun with just the two of you, I'm sooooo looking forward to the wedding! Life is just so darn fun, don't you think?

For life? That's right, when preggo, add me to that "I'm in labor call list!"

I'm so glad you like them Amanda. Pictures make me happy, and I want that for you, too.

laurenclark 8:04 AM  

Way to go Kristin. Kyle and Amanda, these are great! You've got the best in the west to take care of your wedding!

kristinbednarz 8:09 AM  

"best in the west"?

Oh, wow! I should so put that on a t-shirt.

Awww....thanks, Lauren. You know your fair shot from this week on your blog? Totally inspiration to us.

I just had to do try it!

Anonymous 10:59 AM  

Best in the West huh? Maybe you can have it put on the back of that other shirt that your gonna get made.

Seriously, the pictures are awesome, beyond anything I would have ever expected. And I know we all it all to you.

I am very happy you won the prize!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP