search this blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

patrick + chelsie


Last night I had the chance to photograph another belly. There's been several blessings from GOd of late, and I'm so glad I'm getting to see them!

Chelsie and Patrick were married several years ago, and I photographed their wedding. Now, she's expecting their first baby and it's a girl, so the field I've had my eye on for weeks since the rain, I just knew would be perfect.

It was.




This shot looks so serene, doesn't it. But only the three human's know what patience and understanding we gave to get this shot. Not to mention the sacrifice on my vocal chords for striking such amazing baritone notes! LOL I use the Operatic ABC's on large groups where you are having trouble getting kids to look at the camera. Guess what? Worked on Riley and Kia too.








Thanks you two! You can see more from our time together by clicking HERE.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP