search this blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

brandon + alisha


How fun is this!

Today, my good friend Lauren and I, photographed a couple together. We recruited them with a free e-session ad and Alisha's sister saw the ad and called. At first I was a bit spectical, due to "site unseen" and not exactly sure how they would feel. I mean, 2 photographers shooting away, and you have no choice of where we are going and all? Wow! Guess these two are the "glass is half full" kind of people. I'm not sure if I would have done that?

But I'm so glad they did, because this was so much fun! And I'm dying to do it again! It such a great experience to photograph with another photographer. To shadow them and watch how the run the show. How they interact with their subject. Talk about shutter speeds and wide open shots. What iso are you using? Do you use a UV filter?

Brandon and Alisha were great through the entire thing. Even when we wanted to them to walk and sit where I"m sure a few varmants lived. No problem. Thongs and all.

Such a great day.

Let's do it next week, Lauren, wanna?
















4 comments:

laurenclark 5:20 PM  

The reflection one is AWESOME!! Love these! Maybe with a baby next week? I have two scheduled, if you want to come. I am giving them away again to special mothers. I think you did senior pictures for one... La'Cee?

kristinbednarz 5:25 PM  

Hm....La'cee? I know a few, but not spelled that way, I don't think. I loved doing this, Lauren and think it would be a fun thing to do every week with a group of photo gals. Seriously, you learn so much visually by watching and then sharing the images on the blog, from the same spots different views is a wonderful way to open the brain.

What days?

laurenclark 6:59 PM  

Tuesday is a 3 month old premie and Wednesday is a 6 month old.

cristy cross 8:17 PM  

Very cool reflection picture. Very unique! I liiiikkee it.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP