search this blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

here they are

lonestar 94
2006


coach robert bond


I spent some time with my oldest daughter's soccer team on Thursday. It was time for their annual team photos. They had some new girl join the team and we Coch Robert wanted to show off the team trophies.

I'm so proud of these girls! They have grown into such sweet ladies and friends. I feel so fortunate for my daughter to know these girls and share with them memories, and most of all build character. And I feel fortunate to call their parents my friends. I just love this team and pray for it daily.

They play their season opener this weekend, so everyone root for the Lonestars!

I'll share a few of my favorites and then you can view the remainder of their photographs by clicking HERE.

kalyn


kourtney


shannon


claire


destiny


karrlyn


anissa


anyssa


brittany


bryanna



reagan


kaitlin

vicotoria



kelli


alexis


rebecca


sarah linna

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP