search this blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the rain


Yesterday morning was beautiful. I made myself go outside even though I've been nursing a sincu infection/cold (not sure because I won't go to the doctor....ugh.)

and photograph the yard.

Morning is such a great time to take photographs because the light is so gentle and cool toned. I love it! But somehow the pjs and coffee (or couch and TV) take precendence and we just don't make it to where we need to be.

Which is present with HIM in his world.

I made time.











2 comments:

cristy cross 8:25 PM  

I want to meet you. I hear this and that about you from Lauren and Toni and I see your personality on your blog and your are so sweet. I am encouraged by you saying we need to get up and be with HIM. I have been doing a Daniel bible study and I love every one on one moment I get with God. It is wonderful. Maybe when I come to Lbk some time I can meet up with you. www.cristycrossphotography.com

kristinbednarz 6:40 AM  

Cristy, I would love that. It's so important in this competitive world that we reach out and be supportive and comforting. It's how we fill ourselves back up. HA!

When will you be in town again?

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP