search this blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

what a weekend!



I'm exhausted. And not because Ashley and Adam's wedding wore me out, even though it did. Their wedding party went on long after I made it back to my hotel. No, the 6 hour wait at the airport did me in. I was supposed to arrive back in Lubbock by 6 PM and instead? 11:00 PM. There was some serious weather causing some serious delays.

t i r e d

So, today, all you get is the wedding rehearsal. I'll "sneak peek" the wedding later.

The rehearsal took place at the church, First Baptist downtown, and the dinner, in the new addition up the escalators. It was definitely a family affair with lots of laughter and hugs.















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP