search this blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

baby hayes @ 2 weeks


Okay, I don't normally work on Mondays. I HATE Mondays. To me, they are a wasted day. No one wants to ever let the weekend go, and when you work Saturdays, well, Monday's are your Sundays. So, on a typical Monday, I'm in my PJ pants, doing Quickbooks and entering data and just playing catch up from my busy weekend. Oh, add laundry and grocery shopping, cleaning house etc. Monday is my Saturday.

So, when Lori called about photographing Hayes, for me to use a Monday? Well, that's a BIG deal. But golly, I think I got the much better end today!

Just check this cutie pie out! So, sweet!

Thanks, Lori! He's absolutely beautiful!


























1 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 6:48 PM  

How precious!! He look so tiny in that big bed! What a sweet looking boy!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP