search this blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

marilyn + lucy


Yep. I'm in trouble. I'll admit it now. The photograph above it of my "baby" Summer Zoe, an 11 year old. They girls LOVE Grease 1 and Grease 2 and wanted to dress this way for Halloween. No problem. I helped with the hair and makeup, because I'm such a hair and make up kinda girl. LOL

Summer reminds me totally of Marilyn Monroe, and Kalyn? A Total Lovely Lucy!

















Summer had a costume party to go to at a friends, so I snapped a few after dropping her off. I warned her about bobbing for apples and teased a few about we like it when they wear makeup, because when we pick them up? We can tell if they've been kissing the boys! LOL





2 comments:

Kim 9:07 AM  

Super Models!!! me too me too, I love love love Grease, I think I watched them both over 500 times growing up! Your girls are beautiful!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 2:23 PM  

Summer is so rockin' the poses...how funny! They are too cute. Great costumes.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP