search this blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

what I want to be when I grow up

CYBERSISTER's BLOG POST

What do I want to be when I grow up? What is your dream job?

I'm doing it.

Seriously.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I'm in places like Jamaica or Boston and realized my brain and camera (and mostly God) have gotten me there.

But seriously, I'm doing what I was created for. And it's the greatest happiness to know and breathe and feel that. (I seriously don't think he wanted me chained to my computer and I'm working on that part of the DREAM JOB. LOL)

I love being a photographer.

.

1 comments:

Britta 9:06 AM  

Not many people can say that, Kristen. That's pretty neat. And what a wonderful example you have set for your girls that they CAN BE exactly what they want to be. I bet you are a happier person for it, too.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP