search this blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

kate and dalton (week 4)



Okay, so, I'm major behind on blogging about Kate and Dalton. And add to the fact that I totally forgot my camera the other day during Kate's "parents watch me dance day", and you know, Austin folk related to Eli? Just shoot me now.

So, to make up for my brain fart, I decided to take photos no matter what of them today and it was definitely a run around day and like Julie tells Garett. I'm going to treat your kids like my kids and what we are doing, your kids are going right along "for the ride".

Well, today was BUSY! Very busy! But we had a ball being busy together. And if Dalton somehow becomes an orthodontist when he's older? I'm totally responsible.
















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP