search this blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

emily + phil (the rehearsal)


I'm in Midland again, sitting at the Hilton waiting to meet Emily and her girls at the salon this morning. I've already been dove hunting with the guys and I must say, they cook in style! I'll blog more about that when I get back home. I just wanted to blog a few photos from last night's rehearsal and see if I could edit in iphoto. I have yet to upgrade the macbook to Photoshop CS3 due to all sorts of reasons. So, how do these look? Other than converting a few to black and white, I did nothing. Which is definitely obvious I think. Hey, when I get back home, I will work on the same images and post again the AFTERS. I love stuff like that!

See you Monday!

























0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP