search this blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

the proposal



I've photographed a proposal before. And I would show you the images, but it was back when I shot film, and I don't even have the negatives. Allyson does. Allyson? Hmm...lots of Ally's in my life! And I've never met one I didn't like.

This is Allyson Moffitt. And she is getting married this spring and according to Jonathan, the cute, tall, skinny dude with the goatee (his description in a text), she LOVES my photography! Well, those of you that have met me, know I'm like melted butter when you say you love my photography and when Jonathan shared with me his scheme to surprise Allyson with a proposal, well, I just had to be there!

Like I said, I've done a proposal once before, but gosh! I had forgotten how nervous and excited I was! I about peed my pants waiting behind the memorial plaque! Imagine how nervous Jonathan must have been! I asked him if he had anything planned and he said he was going to "wing it". From the heart and REAL is what it was.

Judge for yourself from the images. Congratulations you two!























9 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 12:58 PM  

Oh, the tears are falling!!! Brings me back to our engagement. I remember hearing that shutter snap and afterwards was so glad you were there to take pictures! This Allyson will LOVE having these awesome images to always remember that moment!

Ramie Babcock 7:28 PM  

Ahh!! You have me sitting here crying too! I don't even know her and I am so happy for her! Great job Kristin!!

Kayla Barker 7:54 AM  

How fun for you! I wish you had been hiding out snapping photos of Clint's proposal! It was over the top! ;-) Being the awesome guy he is, he made sure I brought my camera, so we did get some photos of the special night!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 10:06 AM  

That is the neatest post EVER!! This is amazing...and yes, I have tears also. These pics will be forever treasured. Most people only have memories from their proposal...amazing job!

Jessica Crawford 6:52 PM  

You don't know me but I know Alyson and Jonathan and these pictures are amazing! Beautifully captured :)

Sarah Huffman 7:30 AM  

this is great!

Jonathan 12:13 PM  

Such a great job - thanks to everyone who's left comments - our proposal was amazing and I thank Kristin so much for making it possible for Alyson and I to keep reliving it!

emily alexander 7:02 PM  

What a great idea! This is one of those things that I wish we had had when Jonathan proposed to me. Good job Dustin for thinking of it!!

emily alexander 7:04 PM  

Sorry. Jonathan, not Dustin. I guess I got that from the first comment - duh!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP