search this blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

spamarrest

Yipers! I signed up for a spamarrest account about a month ago, and guess what? You have to log into your spamarrest account and approve the mail, but I wasn't doing that, which is OK, but now I have almost 50 mail messages from folks for the last month.

I'm so sorry!

If you've been trying to email me and haven't heard from me, THIS IS WHY! Please be patient, I'm slowly going through them.

And thatnks, Steph and Brittany for giving me the heads up!

LOL

For such an acclaimed "techno geek", I'm sure not spamarrest savy. I never did like Spam though...
lol

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:27 PM  

Its not required to login to your spam arrest account to approve emails, senders receive a challenge which asks them to verify their email address once, from then on all message go through automatically.

See http://corp.spamarrest.com/howitworks/

kristinbednarz 7:51 PM  

No, not required, but I found all the message in the unauthorized senders box. So, basically, yes, you have to sign in to authorize those senders.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP