search this blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

my favorite burger

I'm sitting at the GMC Service Center AGAIN, 3rd time in one week and am rethinking my decision to ever buy a new car. Yes, it's been nice riding in the lap of luxury, but geez...I'm not riding much lately! And at least never buy a new one again without extending the warranty out the WAZUU. I've spent $2000 on my car in the last week and all because the warranty went out at 75,000. YES. I drive my car, ALOT. But that's an entire different blog post. And since I'm tryin to be "bright and shiny" and not dwell on the fact that my precious car is quickly falling apart, I will instead CYBER BLOG this week.

What is your favorite burger?

Undoubtedly, not a home grown burger, but one from Chili's Bar and Grill.

Chipotle Bleu Cheese Bacon Burger
description from the menu,
spicy and smoky with chipotle pepper sauce, blue cheese crumbles, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce and tomato. YUM!

I think I shall order one and don't they have curbside pickup?

3 comments:

Kayla Barker 10:30 AM  

Kristin, how funny is it that I am in the same boat as you today? I am sitting at the library waiting for an estimate to get my radiator and cooling system fixed. I've put lots of miles on my car living in Colorado! Lots of miles = lots of repairs! What a drag.

Oh...my favorite burger is probably a Fuddrucker's 1/4 pound. But I'll have to try yours sometime! I hope your car repairs to well!

Ramie Babcock 4:18 PM  

Ahhh...you are making me hungry!

Averi 7:08 PM  

I just got around to reading this. They DO have curbside pickup. And, if you are hungry but didn't call ahead, they can whip you up some queso & chips and a bowl of soup in NO TIME!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP