search this blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

casey lou

This is what you want to see, to feel, and most of all hear on a day to day basis! Especially if you work together.

Meet Casey Lou. She's been my right hand gal, at our video store for quite a while now and just recently added "personal assistant" to the job resume. Yep, she's my new assistant at Kristin Bednarz Photography. Today was her first day and I called her yesterday to let her know she would be featured on my blog. A face to connect with and approach. She's such a great "people person", I just know everyone will love her!

So, hopefully things will run smoother around here which only means better quality and work flow for you, the client.

Call her Casey Lou.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP