search this blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

kathleen and john (part 2)





The day! And oh, what a day!

I loved almost everything about this wedding! But I think the thing I loved the most, is as a mom, raising 2 daughter's myself, I got to see a small glimspe of what's in store for me and my family on a day of weddings in our family. The Davis sisters are all very close, very spiritual and most of all, HARRY POTTER FANS!!! They ROCK!



















Kathleen Davis and John Pelletier
St. Pius X Cathoic Church
Dallas, TX
officiator: Msgr. Larry Prichard
Florist: A Floras Expression
DJ: Charlie Behne with BLT Productions
Baker: Kathy Milano
Bride's Attire: Mockingbird Bridal

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP