search this blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

megan


I've photographed Megan for over 2 years now and she constantly amazes me at how she's evolved on the outside, yet somehow no matter where she's at, not matter what color her hair, she's exactly the same person, on the inside. I love it! And I love the way she makes me feel when I'm around her too. Almost more alive.... almost more REAL.

She needed some new head shots for promotional purposes, so I literally stuck her in a drain pipe. (Thanks, Lauren! OH, and how can I not forget Toni...who graciously tried to give me directions by phone. "It's right there! You walk behind the building and you can't miss it. Follow the concrete, follow the concrete.")

You can read more about Megan, HERE.










1 comments:

laurenclark 6:34 PM  

my favorite place! The sewage tunnel!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP