search this blog

Sunday, June 25, 2006

laura + joe


I had the pleasure of photographing Laura and Joe's wedding yesterday. ALL day yesterday! I met Laura at the salon around 9 AM and I didn't make it home till almost 1 AM. And when I left, Laura and Joe were still there at the Koko Palace. WHEW! Talk about fun making a person tired.

The had a wonderful day filled with lots of laughter and tears. Joe Ryan summed it up perfect when he told me that Laura was now his number ONE girl. Before his wedding day, his Mom always held that place in his heart. He didn't realize the transition that was taking place until that moment before he walked his mom down the aisle. It was very emotional, for both of them.


the ring bearer, Christian. His mom told me he was the best looking fellow there and I think she was totally right!








This is Jarrod, Laura's brother, seconds before their walk down the aisle. He was having a very difficult time controlling the emotions he was feeling as the Man of their Family, giving the baby away. Pretty intense feelings.


And our comic relief! In the form of Joe's sister. She was so fun and such a great spirit! At one point during the ceremony, I looked over at her and received a classic fish face! Totally cracked me up!

















Ceremony: Westwood Evagelism Center
Officiator: Steve Shaw
Wedding Coordinator: Kim Shaw
Reception: Koko Palace
Music: DJ Lopez
Baker: Cake Palace, Tahoka
Food: Frank Perez
Flowers: Mini Garcia

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP