search this blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

hello

I'm on my computer for at least 4-6 hours per working day. Lately, it's been more than what I wanted, with the computer woes and all. So, as I'm working, loading files and editing, I chat online sometimes. You know...

messenger
aim
yahoo groups, etc.

Trillian is a great program for organzing all your contacts online instead of having a million windows open. I've used it for almost a year now and highly recommend it.

About a couple of months ago, a friends suggested Hello.

I love Hello! It's a great way to share files, links and blog! Yep. You can blog straight from Hello.

So, if you want to chat while I'm online, and share photos and links and just basically help me stay awake late at night burning the midnight oil.

screen name: kristinbednarz

Hope to see you online sometime.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP