search this blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

noah dean




This is my nephew Noah. He lives in CA and I visited him last month when I was photographing a wedding. He's at that "very hard to photograph" stage. And not that he's difficult or anything, but he's at the age where he's very aware of himself and how he looks and there fore it's not always easy to get the images that are R E A L. That are the "him" that we see instead of the "him" that he sess himself. I think that's why I was so thrilled to see these images come opne in Photoshop as I was editing my photographs.

I remember making these. It was one of the first nights I arrived and it was dark outside and I used my 50 wide open @ 1600 iso. I wanted to see how far I could push this lens with the 20d. Pushed very well.




2 comments:

laurenclark 6:58 PM  

Kristin, I love the new pictures of you on your website! Hot mamma!

kristinbednarz 8:37 PM  

awww...thanks, Lauren!

I missed our "date" of shooting each other and desperately needed new head shots. My 12 year old, Kalyn took those! She's pretty good, you know. If she didn't like sports so much, I'd be worried!

Kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP