search this blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

hannah brooke


Hannah belongs to Dustin and Amy. I photographed their wedding back in December 2003. Amy's yellow bouquet was one my website in the upper left corner for eons. It is by far one of my favorites. Just such a cool one.

Well, they have a baby and she's absolutely precious! She has her Daddy's eyes and her Mommy's cheeks and such a set of vocal lungs that she uses when she wants. But gosh, such a sweetie too. She love to gabber and crawl everywhere. We had to contain her to the bed in efforts to get a great family shot. I think we all worked together to achieve that. Even Eric Carlye's Hungry Catepiller. The grass outside was getting sparse the longer we sat there and let Hannah pick it. Picking it was fine. But eating it?





2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 9:36 AM  

OMG!! What a cutie! I just saw her on Sunday. Can't believe how big she is! By the way...is this the house you were looking for last night? How funny that you were going to Dustin and Amy's.

kristinbednarz 9:56 AM  

Yes, it was Ally! I think that's why you were on my mind. I was thinking about Dustin and Amy and how you were the connection and how God just works in people's lives. We really are just threads in this game, huh?

Isn't she a total doll?

Can't wait to see you. Amy talked about you and how cute you look preggo!

Kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP