search this blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

kathleen and john (jodel)


I have to brag.

Jodel Phillips has been my very good friend for several years now and she's shares the same obsession I do for weddings and photography. We enjoy each other's company and she's been tagging along for a few years now at some of the weddings I cover.

Wanted to share some of my favorites she took at this weekend's wedding. I love the first shot of Kathleen standing in her parent's home, the home she grew up in, having her portrait taken. It's quite lovely! Stunning is another word that comes to mind.

I hope you are patting yourself on the back, Jodel. Here's a few others I quickly picked out!










0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP