search this blog

Thursday, July 03, 2008

cooper cheer


How cool is this? WOW! I LOVED last night. Cooper Cheerleaders needed some promotional photographs taken to use for all their calendars, locker tags, lunch room danglers, etc. And when their ultra cool, drill-talking sponsor Kecia, called to ask me if I would help, I immediately said YES! Many of these girls I've watched grow up and become amazingly beautiful girls! You will recognize a few here, as their faces have graced my blog before. I really wanted to portray them as what I feel cheerleaders really are. (I can just hear my friend Toni hysterically laughing in the background as I type this.)

strong
beautiful
aggressive
cute
powerful

I definitely did NOT want cheesy. And despite the helmets, we really did not use props. I wanted the girls to shine. And I totally think they did. :)

These next few shots are what we kept calling FIERCE. LOL Very hard to do when all your friends/peers and even a few parents are watching. And I'm sure my obsessive nature of shooting did not help with the giggles at all. But hey! Check these girls out! They so nailed it!

BRAVO COOPER CHEER TEAMS! You did AWESOME!

CLICK HERE for your sneak peek.










And a special shout of thanks to Miss Sagon! (I sure hope I'm spelling it close.) She was a big help with stickers and being my lighting dummy for my first few shots. OH, and an official member of THE LITTLES. :) Thanks!





5 comments:

scott neumyer 11:30 AM  

Best.Session.EVER. These are AMAZING, Bedz!

kristinbednarz 4:46 AM  

Scott! Hey, Papa Bear! LOL Thanks. :) You just like girls that jump. I know you! LOL

Dennis Bullock 5:45 AM  

Kristen these are really cool and I bet the marketing material will look super cool. I really like the shots at night using the flash! You stobist.....

kristinbednarz 6:45 AM  

Hey, Dennis.
Thanks! But no strobes here. Nothing but wide open lenses with a great West Texas sunset!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 1:08 PM  

WOW WOW WOW!!! You should do high fashion also!! These are amazing. I am so impressed.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP