search this blog

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

UPDATE

If you are a bride or groom and you are wondering where your photographs are?  BEAR WITH ME.   I've been traveling TONS and have time set aside this month for nothing but the editing.  I'm so looking forward to trying out a few new actions and I watch Photoshop TV and have some inspirational ideas brewing.  Life in front of the computer will be great next week!   Your photographs will be ready soon!


I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a wedding in Jamaica and will be back early next week.  I'm sure my cell phone will be useless, but maybe I'll have internet at the hotel.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  :)

Take care and see you soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP