search this blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sunflowers

Inspired by Linda, I went out Sunday evening and photographed our field of sunflowers growing here on Bednarz land. I wanted to photograph them as the subject instead of as a backdrop for a session, so I used various lenses and experimented with different distances and composition. Even when I felt I was finished with each lens, I pushed a bit further to see if I saw something different. You'll have to let me know what you think.

:)






















7 comments:

Britta 6:36 AM  

GORGEOUS! Which Bednarz land - Chris and Keri?

kristinbednarz 6:56 AM  

Our's. This is right outside my back door. My hubby doesn't farm, but his dad does. :)

Jennifer Adling 6:15 AM  

I think they are incredible. The colors rock!

Anonymous 7:29 AM  

Wow! Not sure where Bednarz land is, but the color there is amazing! :)

Dustin and Allyson Wall 2:49 PM  

I love them all! I especially like all the close-ups of the petals.

Candace J Banks 6:42 AM  

so beautiful and therefore i'm so jealous...wish that view was outside my back yard...do yall harvest the sunflower seeds?

btw, did you ever get my email a few weeks back?

blessings,
candace

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:39 AM  

My Google Reader has about 250 unread posts so I am just now catching up on all of your stuff. These shots are awesome. Love the DOF!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP