search this blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

traci + john (the wedding)

I've made a dent in the laundry and even managed to return a few emails and phone calls.  It's been raining the past fews days in Lubbock so the weather is bearable, but the house building business has slowed, so I managed to crunch out a few edits today to share with you from my Jamaica wedding!


Here's Jodel.  The light at the lobby bar was simply amazing!  We were waiting for our couple.  :)  Thanks, Jodel for being my traveling buddy!   I had a great time! 

And thanks Traci and John for a fabulous summer vacation!  I so needed a break in the middle of my wedding maddness!  As much as I absolutely LOVE my job, sometimes, you just need to sit on the beach with a friend and some rum.  :)

View more of their photographs HERE.














































2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 4:59 PM  

I swear I would be the best vacation friend EVER!!! We would have so much fun. Pick me, pick me, pick me next time.

Great pics...sounds like you had a super time.

kristinbednarz 4:45 PM  

you would, girl! When is your first vacation time coming? I've got some good spots on the calendar for next year! LOL Hey, wanna go to New York?

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP