search this blog

Sunday, July 06, 2008

jennifer + eric (the rehearsal)


I'm back from Austin and zonked! What a weekend! I had so much fun at Jennifer and Eric's wedding and seeing old friend's from different places just made my year. It seriously did. I work so many weekends I don't have the chance to do normal things with friends. I don't go to many movies, or dinners, and celebrations. I work.

So, this weekend, since Eric and Jennifer are a Lubbock/Slaton couple, there were many people I knew and loved there. It felt so good to visit and catch up and just be a part of their celebration.

It was a GREAT wedding weekend with so many laughs and plenty of "new memories" for that journal, Avery. :)

Here's a quick sneak peek from the rehearsal night. We had dinner at this great restaurant and then went back to the 4 Seasons for fireworks and fun. On a side note, I took a dive on the sidewalk and skinned up both my knees pretty badly. I'm such a klutz! But I sacrificed the knees for the my gear. Didn't want to wreck any of my stuff. :)

Enjoy!


















6 comments:

Averi 10:00 AM  

These are great....I mean, not as good as Adam's ;) but pretty good. This weekend was SO MUCH FUN! I think I want to hire you to follow me around all of the time!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 1:05 PM  

These are sooo good! Love love love the picture of Kim and Matthias. Love your stuff, Kristin.

Kim 2:53 PM  

Kristin how do i get the chair by the tree one of matthias and I? I would like it as big as I can get it...just let me know whenever you get around to it! Danka!

Britta 12:43 PM  

I love that you captured the "true Eric laugh" when I gave them the boomerang.

Britta 6:18 AM  

Something else from this night for the journal - Jim Tye's quote "the life philosophy of this group is a little left of WOO HOO."

cristy cross 11:10 PM  

I love the picture of the waitress.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP